What are the benefits in joining this batch?
1. This is a controlled group, so the number of students only ranges between 15 and 20.
2. We are using our new lecture room, which is very conducive for learning (well lighted, spacious and properly ventilated).
3. The owners and founders of TSAA-IELTS shall be fully supervising the whole ten-day session, so be ready to be impressed. 😇😇😇
4. This is the perfect schedule if you want to take the actual IELTS on September 30.
5. You shall join the first batch of nurses endorsed by ABBA, a very reputable hiring agency that is now partnering with us.
6. The next schedule after this is five weeks away as the trainers shall fly to New Zealand to hold IELTS workshops there, so if time is of the essence, you may still join us tomorrow.
Classes shall start at 9am at Rm 301. You may still register at 8am at Rm 304. See you tomorrow…