TSAA Staff: So you are a current student of this other review center (one of those that offer one-year unlimited IELTS review). How come you are transferring to us?
Transferee: Because most of my friends are here, and ang pangit talaga ng program nila doon ma’am… Unlimited nga pero wala namang structure. Hindi pa talaga magaling magturo teacher nila doon unlike po dito sa inyo.
TSAA Staff: Welcome then to TSAA-IELTS Davao.🙂
Why is the 3-month IELTS review better than the 1-year unlimited review?
1. Because the 3-month review sets an earlier deadline, requiring both the teachers and the students to take things seriously since time is of the essence.
2. Because the 3-month review is more structured, enabling the students to go through the beginning, middle and ending of the review program.
3. Because the 3-month review is actually cheaper as students finish earlier thereby cutting down costs on fares, accommodation and allowance. Also, students do not need to pay extra for the materials used in class. One-year unlimited reviews, meanwhile, charge extra for ALL the materials tackled in class.
4. Because the 3-month review is more ideal and realistic. It’s only in the Philippines where unlimited reviews are given for one year, and this program is not productive as it encourages procrastination.
5. Because under the 3-month review teachers demonstrate their capability and dedication to make students ready to take the test earlier, and this also serves as a proof that they trust their students’ capabilities to pass the test in no time.
In short, the 3-month review is better than the 1-year unlimited because:
1. It inspires students and teachers to be serious.
2. It is more structured.
3. It is cheaper.
4. It is more ideal and realistic.
5. It is a proof that teachers are capable and that the school believes in its students’ capabilities.