How does our Teacher-Assisted Online IELTS Review work?
1. After paying your review fee, we shall immediately email all the five books to you.
2. You will then confirm the date and hour when you will have your FIRST Zoom session with our expert.
3. On the day of your class, ten minutes before your session begins, we will email you the invitation. Kindly just accept it, and automatically the link will bring you to our Zoom meeting.
4. Please use a laptop or desktop as our lecturer uses plenty of slides for you to appreciate the inputs. We guarantee that each session feels like you are just having a one-on-one tutorial with our teacher. The approach is very personal, and the lectures are very easy to follow.
5. We recommend that you choose your time slot on a weekly basis. Special considerations are given to students with different work schedules. Kindly coordinate closely with us. If you cover three topics between Monday and Thursday per week, you shall finish the course after seven weeks. You, however, have a maximum of six months to complete the program, which covers a total of 20 topics, each lasting 40 minutes.
6. After the lectures on all the 20 topics, you will go through mock exams. You have a total of 4 rounds to complete.
7. By then, you shall be confident to take the test. We will also assist you as you set your actual exam schedule with the testing center.
Rest assured that you will be in good hands. TSAA has produced at least 5,500 DOCUMENTED IELTS passers. It was established in 2004 and has continued producing students who get very high marks in their actual exams.
With the pandemic and its accompanying restrictions, this type of IELTS review is the best option you SHOULD take. 🙂