How does our Group Online IELTS Review work?
1. After paying your review fee, we shall immediately book your seat for our Zoom meetings from 7pm to 8.30pm every Saturday and Sunday.
2. We will then email your copy of the review materials for the week.
3. On the day of your class, we will email you the invitation 10-15 minutes before your class begins. Kindly just accept it, and automatically the link will bring you to our Zoom meeting.
4. Please use a laptop or desktop as our lecturer uses plenty of slides for you to appreciate the inputs. We guarantee that each session feels like you are just having a one-on-one tutorial with our teacher. The approach is very personal, and the lectures are very easy to follow.
5. Kindly be consistent with your class attendance. Although absences are allowed, be informed that you have a maximum of three months to review with us. We count the period from the first session that you take with us. From here, your review period of three months begins.
6. Please note the following schedule of topics:
8.15-8.30 Writing Task 1 (ACAD)
7.00-7.45 Writing Task 2
8.15-8.30 Writing Task 1 (GT)
One-on-one Interviews are scheduled from time to time.
7. Within three months, you shall be ready to take the actual IELTS. Kindly coordinate with your teacher so that we can facilitate your exam application with the testing center.
A NEW BATCH WILL START THIS DEC 05.
Review fee: P7,000
Exam fee: 11,500 (to be settled five weeks before the test date)