We take pride in the quality of training our IELTS examinees go through in our centre. As our students join the lectures and drills, they become the following:
1. Prepared- All of our students are very prepared when taking the test. Just before they are scheduled for the actual test, all of them go through very comprehensive discussions on how to ace the listening, reading, writing and speaking subtests of the IELTS.
2. Inspired- Our students are trained properly during their review, and their mentors guide them to have one clear focus: to ace the test as they are doing this not only for themselves but for their loved ones as well.
3. Optimistic- With students’ self-esteem boosted as they know that they are equipped with the best strategies, they take the test with a very positive outlook.
4. Down-to-Earth- Our students know that the speaking test is subjective. They also know that to win the favour of their respective examiners, they need to show humility.
5. Pleasantly upbeat- Nothing and no one can put a confident person down. Our students are trained to be enthusiastic and friendly during their interviews.